Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Britt's November Challenge, Day 30: The GIFT of friends and Family.


Wow. What an amazing month it has been. When I think back over the past 30 days of gratefulness, one thing that sticks out to me is how fortunate I am for my family and friends. I have the most incredible support system any girl could ever ask for. 

This holiday season I have the opportunity to "adopt a family."   And, today I just received the description of my family, their needs, the life they live all on top of a child with a mental illness. I am so grateful to be able to provide for this family this Christmas.  Although monetarily, it might not be much, my presence with the family, my prayer and the little gifts and food that I can provide, I know will mean the world to them.  I often times find myself getting overwhelmed by all the "stuff" during the holidays, it's as if we get sucked into all the "bells and whistles", and forget about the true meaning of Christmas.  I am excited to step back from it all a bit this year and give

I hope you all enjoyed Britt's November Challenge! 

Stay tuned, Rach will be back in action VERY SOON!!

So much love to you all, 
Britt