Friday, November 9, 2012

Britt's November Challenge, Day 9: Sweat in groups.

I love to workout. I love to sweat. I love to take the hardest workout classes on the planet and sweat like you wouldn't believe, I personally cannot start my day, in a good mindset at least,  without a good workout. Now, with that said, even more than getting my own personal "sweat on," I love to workout with other people, now lets take that a step further- I am absolutely OBSESSED with teaching a class full of energy, hard working, sweat dripping, motivated athletes! On this glorious Friday morning, I was fortunate enough to teach my regular 5:30am class, and sweat my heart out with 15 other incredibly hard working, inspiring, motivated members at the gym.  I truly cant think of a better way to start my day, so today, on Day 9, I am so grateful for the opportunity to teach cycling classes and share my passion of health and fitness with my community.