Friday, November 23, 2012

Britt's November Challenge, Day 22: Health

One of the many reasons I love being home during the holidays is the quality and quantity of food that is consumed.  My awesome mom is on this major "health kick" and has a new found love of "juicing."  Every morning she combines kale, chard, spinach, ginger, celery, apples and lemon into her Omega juicer and in no time, the little machine squeezes out all the nutrients from each leafy vegetable ready for consumption!

I was spoiled and this morning my mom prepared one of this amazing green drinks that left me feeling energized, healthy, cleansed and ready to take on the craziness of Black Friday at the mall!

On day 22, I am grateful for the access I have to such nutrient filled breakfast green blends, and a mom with such a passion of sharing her concoction that really, "does a body good!"