Thursday, November 22, 2012

Britt's November Challenge, Day 21: God's Grace

Today I am thankful for God's grace. I would not be half the woman I am today without God's overwhelming love he exudes on me and all people who allow Him into their heart.

This Thanksgiving, while spending time with family and friends, I am reminded of how unbelievably blessed I am for the people in my life. Holidays are often a beautiful reminder of this, while everyone comes together, telling stories, showing photos, catching up on old times. It's refreshing to say the least, a chance for everyone to slow down from their busy lives and come together in love for one another.

"Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them." -Hebrew 7:25