Friday, November 16, 2012

Britt's November Challenge, Day 16: Markee, Papa T, partner in crime...

Meet, my step dad, Mark. I could go on forever about how amazing this man is, but I'll keep it short. Not only has he been the father figure in my life for over 15 years, he has made me into the woman I am today. The unconditional love he shows to my mom, to his kids and his overall selfless nature to everyone he meets, is a characteristic I strive to obtain.  Not only is he one incredibly loving man, he is hilarious. Last night, after our usual, pick up a cookie at Ms Fields, and people watching adventure at Park Meadows Mall, we headed across the street to Marshalls.  It was his first time in that place and he was like a kid in a candy store.  He could not believe the prices, the socks that came in a 4 pack and the name brand cologne!  He finds such happiness is the smallest things.

He is one amazing listener, the person I can always count on to make me laugh and he makes any stressful situation seem more manageable. I am so unbelievable grateful to have been raised my such a incredible man. Today, I am grateful for my Mark.