Thursday, November 15, 2012

Britt's November Challenge, Day 15: Buddy and Bella


Soaking up the sun
Meet Bella, the princess.
I'm surprised I've waited this long to showcase THE Buddy and Bella. Haha, I am so in love with these two little ones. They are sure to always bring a smile to my face when I go home to my parents house. More than the happiness they bring to me, I am so grateful for how much joy and happiness they bring to my parents. Now that all us kids are all grown up, and moved away from the house, my parents go out with their friends and talk about their "kids" (i.e. the dogs) in conversation.  The Christmas card every year is no longer a picture of the family of 6 people that make up our human family, instead, Buddy and Bella are the only two featured.

So, on Day 15 of this challenge, I am SO unbelievable grateful for two amazingly loving and full of personality little "Malshis"(Maltese + ShihTzu) that bring so much joy to my parents (and me).


Buddy after a long day (and yes, that is an animal print diaper)