Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Britt's November Challenge, Day 13: Home.

Frame wall. Vintage type writer. Bowl filled with gourds.
Big clock. Guitar (unfortunately, its decorative), books.
If you read the post from yesterday, you probably are familiar with the fact Aurora is not my favorite place to live, I can't see the mountains, there is no place to run outside and the closest Whole Foods is 20 minutes away.  Enough said.  BUT, the one thing about Aurora that makes me SO happy and comfortable here, is my home. My adorable apartment with Rachie, conveniently located on campus, with a garage for my car and free printing for students (I've learned to find value in the little things haha), life is good.




Another thing that is great about this home, is that everyone living in the complex are students.  A nice little community, and sometimes I actually feel like a adult, living in a real neighborhood! It was just the other night, that my friend Casey, from nursing school (who lives down the hall) came down and asked to borrow and egg, an hour later, fresh made brownies at the door!  She knows me well :)

Here are a few pics of the living room in our home, to get the full tour, come visit! We love having guests, come and we'll cook for you. Haha, but seriously.