Monday, November 12, 2012

Britt's November Challenge, Day 12: A good Maté Latte

I love a good coffee shop.  I drink maté every single morning, without fail. Ever since I moved to Aurora, (disclaimer : I live in Aurora ONLY for school, that is ALL) I have struggled to find a coffee shop that is decent.  Not only have I struggled to find a decent coffee shop, it's been even more of a struggle to find a place that even knows what maté is! Living in Boulder for so many years, where there is no such thing as a bad coffee shop, that town spoiled me in SO many ways. BUT, Guess what?!? Drum roll pleaseeee.... I finally found a coffee shop in Aurora AND a decent maté latte all in same place!  Good ol' Colfax, they've got it all, haha!

So, today on Day 12 of Britt's November Challenge, I am thankful for a decent coffee shop that will fulfill my maté latte cravings.