Monday, November 19, 2012

Britt's November Challenge, Day 18: The United States

Last night I finally got the chance to watch the movie, Obama's America 2016. I won't go into too much detail, but it was eyeopening and disturbing to say the least. There is a lot that we, as Americans, don't know about Obama and much of it has been ignored by the American media that is of serious concern.  The most disturbing part of the film, was the talk of the past and future of the US economy and the interview with Obama's half brother who lives in Kenya. I highly suggest, Democrats and Republicans alike see this film, it is educational and brought some insight into political topics that are most of the time, way over my head.



Despite the unsettling nature this film left me and my stomach with last night, I am grateful to live in an amazing, innovative, free country that we call the United States of America.